- Tote bags
- Shoulder bags
- Crossbody bags
- Hip bags
- Shawls and stoles
1. What happens with my data?
In Leather Gallery SCP we have adopted all the necessary measures to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality in the treatment of your personal data and we are committed to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided by our clients and users in accordance with the laws of data protection and privacy.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
All the data you provide us will be incorporated into a file created and maintained under the responsibility of:
Leather Gallery SCP
VAT number J64937675
tax address street Alcalá de Guadaira, 27 bajos, Barcelona (08020)
Telephone number: 933084636
3. For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
To navigate through juan-jo.com, we will only use the information you provide us in order to provide the requested service.
We may collect personal data such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, login information, age, tax information or bank information necessary for the provision of our services.
The client will provide direct and voluntary data for the start of the business relationship. In this way, the client accepts that their data remain in our data file with the following purposes:
When you register as a user
For the management of your order made on our website www.juan-jo.com. Legal basis that legitimates this treatment: the execution of the commercial relationship with Leather Gallery SCP in which the data provided by the client are used for the delivery of your order and the invoicing thereof.
To send our newsletter informing about new products or promotions, or information related to our products. Legal basis that legitimates this treatment: the express consent of the user who wants to receive this newsletter with news and information about our store.
On the occasion of compliance with legal obligations applied by public bodies. Legal basis that legitimizes this treatment: compliance with legal obligations.
For the management and resolution of claims, complaints and returns from our customers in relation to the products sent, received through the WITHDRAWAL FORM through the contact questionnaire of the web, email, postal mail or telephone. Legal basis that legitimizes this treatment: the execution of the commercial relationship with Leather Gallery SCP.
By filling out the contact form or requesting information
For the resolution of inquiries or requests for information that reach us through the CONTACT form on the web www.juan-jo.com, contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or those answered by telephone at 933084636. Legal basis that legitimizes this treatment: the execution of the commercial relationship with Leather Gallery SCP
4. Will we communicate your data to third parties?
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or is necessary for the fulfillment of the service. In this way we will only transfer your data to the following recipients:
In our general operation
1.- MANAGEMENT AND LEGAL ADVICE: in the exercise of our legal obligations and at the accounting level for the invoicing of the orders of our clients.
2.- COMPETENT AUTHORITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS: to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
3.- OTHER SUPPLIERS related to the provision of the service: documentation destruction company, computer company that manages the web programming, company that provides us with data hosting and email service.
When you register as a user
1.- MESSAGING COMPANY selected by the customer when placing his order in order to be able to deliver it under the conditions agreed in the contractual relationship.
By filling out the contact form
There is no communication to third parties.
Transfers to third countries
There are no international transfers outside the European Union.
5. How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept:
When you register as a user
The customer data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship and commercial purposes are maintained as long as it does not show opposition, deletion or limitation in its case. They will also be kept for the necessary years to comply with legal obligations.
By filling out the contact form
The data will be kept until the user requests the deletion of the same.
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Users of the website may exercise before Leather Gallery SCP, to the extent that they are applicable, the following rights: access to personal data, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, portability of the data and, when the treatment is based on the consent, the right to withdraw it at any time.
The users may exercise these rights, duly identifying themselves with their DNI and communicating it in writing to: Leather Gallery, Calle Alcalá de Guadaira, 27 bajos, Barcelona (08020) or sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Users will also have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency) if they consider their rights violated.
7. How have we obtained your data?
All the personal information that we have you have provided us in person, through the contact form, through our website, by email or by phone.
The personal data we deal with are mainly identification and contact data such as, name, address, email address, telephone number; data intended to customize your subsequent visits to www.juan-jo.com, and in case of contracting a service, bank details.
Specially protected data is not processed.
Following the standard practice of many websites, we can place cookies on your computer, web beacons, Flash cookies and other technological elements, and access them.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files in your computer's browser. A certain website can only access the cookies that that particular website has stored on your computer. For example, if the company XXXXX saves a cookie in its browser, XXXXX can access its own cookie, but not that of another company.
- Help us recognize your browser as associated with a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been established while your browser was visiting the Site. For example, we can save your login information so you do not have to log in every time you visit the site.
- Help us personalize the content and ads that you see when you visit us.
- Help us measure and investigate the effectiveness of our online interactive content, our features, our announcements and other communications.
- Track the analysis and use of the site, and improve their services.
2. What types of cookies does our website use?
- Own cookies: are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
In addition, you can prevent the registration of the data provided by the cookie to Google regarding the use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the plug-in on your computer. browser available through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
3. How to modify the configuration of cookies?
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser. Also, you can configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to avoid downloading the Web Bugs when opening an email.
Our site www.juan-jo.com offers guidance to the user on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Click on the Safari button in the menu bar> Select Preferences> Click on the "Privacy" tab in the "Preferences> Select" Never "window within the section called" Block Cookies
- For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
- For more information, you can visit the IAB Spain website and the Adobe Flash site.
4. Collaborating companies